Thursday, April 9, 2009

Welcome to the Blogosphere NTG!!!

Thank you, thank you. I am honored to have been chosen to start this Blog. I would like to thank my wife and children for their support and love. For my Mom, Dad, and Stepmom for all they have done to raise me in my younger years. To all my siblings, friends, coworkers, etc... I am in awe of the blessings I continually receive. I love my life.

So, you may be asking, why the heck did I name this Blog "Have Yourself A Merry Little..." ? Well, I will tell you. I have had that song stuck in my head ever since I have heard a rendition of it two days ago by my favorite bands lead singer Chris Martin. As I thought about it I realized that the phrase "Have Yourself A Merry Little..." conotes that whatever follows the word "Little" will be something that makes you Merry. As I thought about it I realized that that phrase can apply to everything we do in life. Too many times we think that life can only be Merry around the Holidays, like Christmas for example. Technically though, there are so many things that we should be Merry about all yearound that I would like to remind everyone who comes to my blog to remember to be Merry in whatever it is they are doing in whatever phase of life they may be. For now, I am tired and have to get up for work in the morning, so I will say goodnight and have myself a merry little snooze. : )

PEACE!!

5 comments:

Linz said...

Very cool thought. I am beyond elated that you have a blog. You make me merry. And now I am going to go have a merry little snooze.

bethy said...

Welcome to the blogging world Nate. I look forward to reading your posts on life and other stuff. You are awesome!!! Not only am I your first blog follower but, yours is the first blog I am a "follower" of ever even though I follow your beautiful wife's blog and many others. :)

maryp said...

what a wise bro i have! good job on your first blog post neet! hope you had a merry snooze!

CocoShirley said...

ahhhhh im so excited about this blog.
youre always such a merry kid. i hope i learn how to be merry from you

now im gonna study for my merry little final... haha

A-me said...

have yourself a merry little...

very fitting for the Nate.

one more blog to add to my daily stalking.. :) Thanks for the entertainment.