Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel








So this week I am in Orange County California for a weeklong business meeting. This is like my 5th since starting with General Mills. My first was in Minneapolis at our Headquarters which was pretty lame. My second was also at the headquarters but I had to actually help organize it which was lame. My third one we went to Miami and stayed at the 4 Seasons which was sweet. My fourth one we went to Phoenix,AZ and stayed at a place called the Phoenician. That one was sweet too. This time we are at the Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel. I will post some pictures in a second. But before I do, let me just say that these place may be like so nice and posh, and totally beautiful settings, but personally I cant enjoy them fully or sometimes even at all. I dont want to sound ungrateful because never in my life would I have thought that I would be in places like this, but everytime I feel like I cant enjoy because Linz and the girls arent here. Thats why I cant enjoy it. But I try and today I went and walked on the beach and here are some pics I took of our hotel from the beach and the beach of the hotel as well as some waves, rocks, sand, and a kite surfer. Enjoy.

Cool flower:


Beach from the hotel:






6 comments:

maryp said...

awesome pix. There is nothing better than the beach! I could stay there all day, everyday! But your right, it's not the same by yourself without the fam! Vi vi and Daphne would love the sand!

Anne Bennett said...

How fun! I love that area! :)

Linz said...

You got some GREAT pics! I like the one that has your knees in it.

Tomorrow...tomorrow...

Lisa and Doug said...

Welcom to blogland, NTG. I sure have loved being with your women. I will be sad to send them back tomorrow.

The Kennedys said...

I don't love b-trips for the same reason, but if you have to go you might as well go in style. My first was to the Phoenician, and I loved that place.

Claire said...

What!? Nate, you were in Phoenix and didn't tell me? Sad... Next time you come this way, give me a call, we'll do dinner. :D